Wanderlust

Ever imagined this - a moment where u get to discover yourself while being at a place or another?
Ever imagined this - you live a life where u love doing what u do and making money - heaps of it?

I always dreamt of a life, driving sports cars and having a beautiful bungalow by the seaside, near Port Dickson or a mansion in Taiping when I was younger. I dreamt myself travelling from north to south, east and west and dreamt myself being able to meet new people and earning money doing something meaningful. A life less taken than the rest of us. A life, where u can experience and try out new things always and make the best out of it. 

In reality however, I realise I am far from it. Far away from it. Stuck in a glass building with walls in between, working my butt off doing things where the only satisfaction is getting off work done. And then comes another one, another one and another one. Where people are always chasing you to get  things done -URGENT, URGENT, AND URGENT!!

I wonder when I will find that turning point in my life. I wonder if i ever get to live that dream. If it ever comes  into reality. Whatever is it, make the best out of life what your doing and hope that utopia comes true. If only pigs can fly, if only this little emovy squirrel can...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something's I Don't Understand About People

feeding the peking duck

Grief never grow old