Something's I Don't Understand About People

Hmm..I wondered what is with these people that I think I used to know them these days. Sometimes I do wonder did I know them superficially or its just them, changed? Hmm I don't know. But all I know is, some people just get on my nerves too much..way to much..
Case #1: Miss M.
-A highschool junior of mine. Was in the same class as her and I thought she is a nice girl. Turns up to be ...a bitch at the back. Talked bad about me not wanting to spend for lunch, way back in 2009. Found out recently cos her mum go n bitch it to my mum. WTF!??!?!?!?!? And cos of that, I kena marah by my mum. Potong stim..WTF is really wrong with you, ha? does my decision on how much I spent and eat affect you? I am not even her boyfriend, so what the....nevermind..bitch about me to her friends some more.talk bad lagi..
Case 2: Miss FlipFlopSwitch
Hmm, one day nice..the other day, turns out stale..Wondered why? used to be close to her, until she became like a flip flop circuit..wtf. one day nice, the next day, complain to her bf to fire me for trying to talk to her..zzz. What did I do wrong? obviously, my crime was because I accidentally read her diary!Well, the funny part about this girl is, the other time I saw her, she was holding hand with another man, not even her bf or her kid bro!

As i was blog surfing, I found something by GillianYMF that i found..interesting...Warn you, it is just mere opinion and expressions. Nothing else. If your offended or too sensitive to think its you, please don't continue reading.tqvm...


"What I've noticed about girls:
  1. Tend to complain about themselves saying how fat they are, how ugly they are, when, their actions show otherwise. Let me define the word "otherwise" to enlighten you. In photos, people on the outside see a perfect nice slim body, looking at the outer, we see them posing with their smoking hot body. Whereas their caption would be, "OMG! I am so fat!" Seriously, what you want people to do? Disagree with you and say, "No way, you're frigging hot!"? Solution if you think you are fat, ugly, etc, DON'T UPLOAD THAT PHOTO!
  2. Comparing themselves, by seeing who is worse off. The conversation goes like this:
    Situation 1:
    A said: OMG! I think I am going to fail for my exam! I only read half of the syllabus covered!
    B said: I think I will fail! I didn't study at all!
    C said: You think both of you are bad? I was whole time out and my mind is on holiday mode.
    Situation 2:
    A said: I'm so fat. I think I gained weight!
    B said: You are fat? Then what about me? I'm like an elephant!
    C said: Shut up the both of you! I'm the fattest!
    AND the conversation continues. I think you get the drill. Honestly, I'm somewhat involved in these kind of conversations. Wait, stuck is a better word. BUT, I usually end it quickly by changing the topic. Circular argument, fallacy, vague, reject!
  3. Trying to look so wanted by guys. First question, what are you trying to prove? Yes you are so hot that you are so wanted, but let's go back to point number 1 and point number 2. You get the drill?
    Situation 1:
    Conversation between A and B:
    A said: Today _______, ________, and _________ (fill in the blanks to whatever name you want) called me like a gazillion times! I feel super annoyed! The best if he just stop calling me!
    B's response: Errr.. Then just tell them off?
    A said: I did, but they are so thick face to call me over and over again.
    B said: Speechless..................
    Okay, so did you tell them off or are you trying to prove that you are super wanted by them?"
What I did not really know also...about my own MALE SPECIES as documented by Gilian:
"What I've noticed about guys:
  1. Issues pertaining their other half. Yes, if you go to the club, or you're out to meet new people, you're trying to look single. Applies towards friends as well (no offence, personal experience). You do not want to look as if you are restricted by your other half from doing anything __________ (fill in the blanks, you get the drill). Situations:
    Situation 1:
    Girl: Hey! How's your girlfriend?
    Guy: Girlfriend? Who told you I got girlfriend? Is it _______ or ________ who told you?
    Girl: Err..... Nope. But can tell.
    Guy: I'm sure it is ______ who told you. Well, don't trust him/her as I am not really close to him/her. I am single.
    Girl: Ohh..... I see.....
    Situation 2:
    Girl: I know you have a girlfriend. Her name is ________.
    Guy: No really single. What benefit do I get from lying to you?
    (Seriously, I wonder myself too. What benefits are you getting huh?)
    To all guys out there, when a girl asks you that question, she is sure of her answer. Well, I guess that only applies to me. DON'T LIE!"
Hmm. >.<

Comments

  1. May I correct this? As it does not apply to everyone, only to certain people. So therefore, not all girls or guys are as stated in the situations I stated in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright gillian..well, I plan to rephrase this as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

feeding the peking duck

Grief never grow old