See some funny rap- crap! if all girls are like this

I'm not your baby, please do not aloud me honey. You give me flash tepi, take a look at there own pocket money. Now the girls are reality, look to see the boys are in the car with the pocket money. I know you work to make money very hardly, but you do not banglo and no ferrari ~ pockets are always empty, each time just riding motor suzuki. I do not want to do with you after hak yi, so you better not to make me angry! ! Althoughevery time I go out with you, but does not mean that you are my lovely. The idea did not even have ngam key, I want a Gucci with LV ~ If you feel lonely, go order ayam spicy. I do not like every time you nicely, so I did not get angry while you still give up early, at least you can leave me a wonderful memory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something's I Don't Understand About People

feeding the peking duck

Grief never grow old