Day 29/365

It's  been awhile  since i ever blogged. I admit that i have been too  lazy and busy with work and studies. Life as a working student is a different  ballgame compared to my free and easy days of my college life.

So what's  new about myself?

Nothing. Other than that of running marathons. One that has an ending and one that doesn't.

Still haven't  found what I truly passionate  about. Still in Toastmasters Club,but  haven't  find time to sharpen my saws.

Sometimes i promise  myself in  my new year to keep  updating  my blog but I  will never  get it into action. Had a day.re app before this, but also same conclusion. Never  get things done.

Promise you, my lovely blog,  i will  update you soon. Lol - lots of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something's I Don't Understand About People

feeding the peking duck

Grief never grow old