TALENTIME BY YASMIN AHMAD....LOVE THE MOVIE AHH...(THE SONGS STILL PLAYING IN MY MIND) =D

Last Monday, me and Kok Chern (my Empire and Allies buddy) went to watch the free screening of the movie "Talentime" in Main Block HELP UC. It was a project done by the Malaysian studies students, whom incidentally, was a fellow contest mate of mine for the CIMA GBC 2011.

Anyway, the movie is about a school that is organizing a talentime show. Along the way, the various students' lives were captured on camera..the theme of love, death, racial and religious harmony, growing up and being strong in the advent of adversity is the theme of the movie.

What's more, the nice forbidden love story between Mahesh (deaf Indian boy) and the Malay-Irish girl..beautiful but sad ending. Above it all, the story of whizkid Hafiz and his mum who was suffering from brain tumour is the most touching part in the movie..

AND THE SONGS FROM THE MOVIE>>>>AHHHH CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF THEM...XD


This song got me tears rolling down...(was it caused by the deep lyrics or "someone")


This one make me wanna sway my hips to..hehe


This one sang by the Malay girl that dated the Indian guy..hehe...yea....I HAVE FALLEN FOR AN ANGEL XD>>>

till then...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something's I Don't Understand About People

feeding the peking duck

Grief never grow old