Hmm..I wondered what is with these people that I think I used to know them these days. Sometimes I do wonder did I know them superficially or its just them, changed? Hmm I don't know. But all I know is, some people just get on my nerves too much..way to much.. Case #1: Miss M. -A highschool junior of mine. Was in the same class as her and I thought she is a nice girl. Turns up to be ...a bitch at the back. Talked bad about me not wanting to spend for lunch, way back in 2009. Found out recently cos her mum go n bitch it to my mum. WTF!??!?!?!?!? And cos of that, I kena marah by my mum. Potong stim..WTF is really wrong with you, ha? does my decision on how much I spent and eat affect you? I am not even her boyfriend, so what the....nevermind..bitch about me to her friends some more.talk bad lagi.. Case 2: Miss FlipFlopSwitch Hmm, one day nice..the other day, turns out stale..Wondered why? used to be close to her, until she became like a flip flop circuit..wtf. one day nice, the next ...
Tutorial 9 Answers - chapter 5 rose and marquis referred to textbooks Question 1: 1. facilitates the flow of current savings into investment that promote economic growth 2. reallocates the funds to projects with high returns 3. Equate the money supply with demand for investments (Liquidity Preference Interest Rate theory) 4. An important policy tool for monetary policy Question 2 Risk free rate = rate that is earned without default risk. this risk free rate is a part of the other interest rates, where the risk free rate is anchored to interest rate and the difference is the risk premium. for example CAPM => ke = Rf + (Beta)(Rm - Rf) where Rf = risk free rate or return Rm - Rf = risk premium ke = cost of equity Q3 refer to text... assumptions of the classic theory - ignores the FI ablilty to create credit - ignores the income impact on investment demand and savings supplied Q4 refer to text for full explanation assumption of preference liquidity theory - income is stable -constant ...
Comments
Post a Comment